Wednesday, December 26, 2007

First Post!

Hello all,
I'm not normally a blogger-type person (not being terribly creative is one of my barriers), but I'm going to give it the old college try and see what happens. I had to pick a subject that I'm excited and passionate about, and 2-3 things immediately come to mind. I enjoy music, video games, and absolutely adore my family (wife, Dalia & son, Elijah).

Given that there are tons of both music and video game-related blogs, websites, etc, I decided to focus this blog on my family, and more specifically, on my new role as a father (my son was born a little over a year ago).

So without further delay, I present my first blog post! Hopefully I will keep the posts fairly consistent, although given my predilection for writing far more concisely than I tell stories orally (if you ask my wife), I hope that my brevity will not be a turn-off. Who knows? Maybe my gift for rambling on and on about things in spoken form will carry over into my written communication as well. God help us all if that happens :)

Adios!

Brandon, aka Cool Daddy-O