Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Creepiest. Show. Ever....

I have recently become hooked on a show airing on the Discovery Channel called A Haunting. I originally only caught a few episodes at the very beginning or in the middle, since it aired around my typical lunch hour, so I started recording the episodes on my DVR to have something to watch in the evenings after the boy goes to sleep.

Now that I'm watching the full episodes, I'm hooked. I know that there are a lot of made up theatrics that comprise these shows, but I do find it more interesting than those other ghost shows that have the night vision cameras (Ghost Hunters is one, I think). Although I'm not a complete believer in all of the show's assertions, it's pretty damn creepy regardless. I have seen some episodes for sale on the Discovery store and at Timeless Media.

You should try to catch it if you have not seen it. It airs on most weekdays at 1 pm CST on Discovery HD.