Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Young Scientists, Rejoice!


I recently stumbled across a great online store for science geeks! Edmund Scientific is an online catalog of all kinds of science experiment equipment, models, robotics kits...almost any kind of geeky scientific toy/project you can think of, really.

I can already tell that my son is very much into music, hopefully because we bought him lots of toys and activities related to music. I'm hoping that once he gets older, I'll be able to foster his interest in science by getting him some of these things and doing activities together with him on the weekends.

I'll hold off on introducing him to Dungeons and Dragons until he's into high school. I don't want to jump the gun on too many geeky activities all at once, which could possibly force him into the 'no girls will talk to me becasue I'm weird' category. Parenting makes you walk such a fine line, I guess... :)