Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not really. I wish I did, but I got the next best thing for my nerdy self anyway. A 50% off coupon for the local half-price books store. I'm so going there today, but since I'm on baby duty while the wife is having a spa day today for her birthday, I hope my son behaves better than he did last time we went there. I didn't even make it to the Sci-Fi/Fantasy section before he lost it.

The last trip went something like this: I walked in the store, briefly browsed the sale rack up front for about two minutes, and promptly walked out with a screaming banshee over my shoulder a few seconds later. I'm hoping for a better result today since he's a few months older and can walk around himself. Not that he'll be good, mind you, but I'm hoping that if he gets bored in the stroller, he can get out and walk around the section I'm browsing, or at least hang in the kids section, where I can watch him a little better.

Wish me luck!