Thursday, January 24, 2008


I ran into this link while reading GeekDad this morning. It reminds me of my childhood and how many toys I left in the toybox if I had a few boxes or unused couch cushions to make a house out of. Now I'm looking around at all the toys my son has and wonder if I should give them to needy families and get him some nice boxes to replace them. I know that sounds pretty weak and busted, but I'm not sure he'd really mind.


UPDATE:
Head on over to Mr. McGroovy's to check out their cardboard box kits and plans. Also check out their Photo Gallery with examples of some of the projects people have put together. Pretty neat stuff - my favorites are the Pirate Ship and Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo! I may have to work something like this up for my son's next birthday party.