Monday, January 14, 2008

Steampunk Star Wars (and more!)


I found an awesome link while surfing over to the Geek Parenting website this morning. I wish that they made toys this cool when I was young! Not that I didn't appreciate the stock figures that you could buy at the store, but i was always in awe of those kids that had the rare or super-expensive items that you didn't see every day. This would have totally blown them away.

Click over to Sillof's Workshop to view his other custom figures and dioramas. I think a Sci-Fi or Fantasy-themed diorama is a nice idea that I might try with my son, assuming he's into those genres. Of course, I'd be happy to do any kind of diorama, but if he gets into Sports, I'm in trouble, because I've never really watched or followed them all that much (unless he's a Dallas Cowboys fan).